SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
As a member of the Regulatory Compliance team, the Staff Auditor will conduct all phases of internal audit, compliance, operational and/or financial reviews as well as participate in and/or lead process improvement projects. The Staff Auditor will work with all Support Services departments as well as interact directly with SCA’s facilities.
· Performing all phases of internal financial, operational and compliance reviews
· Performing controls testing
· Performing all phases of facility site reviews
· Serving on project implementation teams as needed
· Working as part of a team who support each other to accomplish set goals and objectives together
· Bachelor’s degree required in accounting, finance, business administration, or health care administration
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in internal audit with a substantial knowledge of financial statements and the audit process
· Ability to travel at least 25% required
· Understanding of audit procedures and internal controls.
· Excellent planning, analytical, organizational and communication skills are essential.
· Flexible attitude and open to changes in the audit schedule
· Attention to detail and Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
· Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with demonstrated leadership potential
· Strong mission and values commitment; natural cultural fit
Preferred Requirements (not required):
· SOX experience
· ACL experience
· Project management experience
· Certification in healthcare compliance (CHC)
Please click HERE to apply.