Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) is transforming specialty care in our communities. We relentlessly create value by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering exceptional care and healing to our patients and communities we serve. We are driven to achieve the quadruple aim in health care: high quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care. As a national leader in surgical care, SCA’s 11,000 teammates operate more than 260 surgical facilities that serve over 1 million patients per year. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Why join SCA? Consider the following fantastic benefits…
We are actively hiring for an Surgical Technologist Certified.
Position Purpose: To maintain and update surgical preference cards and enter daily charges into ECO system
• Responsible for making sure all physician preference cards are updated as needed
• Update and train other ECO teammates as new processes are in place
• Attend meetings and conference calls to stay up on all changes and updates
• Responsible for daily patient supplies used being entered into system while working with fellow ECO teammate(s)
• Work with purchasing coordinators to maintain cost and part numbers in master inventory
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: